- Mayor J. Byron Chapman (non-voting)
- Executive Director, Laura Wright (non-voting)
- Dr. Warren Lesser, President—Magna Pharmaceuticals/ Z Express Car Wash
- William Boyd, Vice President – Edward Jones
- Jeanna Ashley, Treasurer – River City Bank
- Allison Garrett, Secretary—Springs at Stony Brook
- Joe Schmidt —Commonwealth Bank & Trust Co.
- Tom Abbott – Abbott Rentals
- Dr. Jim Cobban – First Baptist Church
- Tracy Blair Haus – Tracy Blair Haus Insurance Agency
- Ron Wolf – Individual
- Scott Harrison – Roger’s Group
- Wanda Bastert – New York Life
A letter from the Executive Director
After running a small business in the City of Middletown, I know the struggles we go through. I’ve tried to put together a comprehensive website that will help you in your business. We strive to help Middletown grow in a positive way. We feel the need to promote business and activities believed to benefit our community. Our involvement is crucial to the survival and growth of our area. There is so much growth all around us, we all need to support our local commerce. We are working closely with the City of Middletown who continues to strive to do the right things for our community – not only for the residents but for businesses as well. If you have any questions that you need answered, please contact me. If I don’t have an answer I will get with our city officials and find the answer. I look forward to serving you as a chamber member.
- Laura Wright, Acting Executive Director